Holiday Home Ownership
Own your own Holiday Home in North Yorkshire
Located within the estate village of Coneysthorpe, and just a short distance from Castle Howard the Lakeside Holiday Park is the perfect retreat for peace and tranquility. Nestling alongside the Great Lake, the holiday park near York and Malton offers wonderful views between the mature trees of the magnificent 18th-century house and grounds.
From as little as £19,500 you could own a beautiful holiday home / static caravan, with the following benefits:
- 44 weeks of the year occupancy
- Spacious plots
- Family Annual Pass to access Castle Howard's attractions including adventure playground, a choice of cafés and farm shop
- Extensive network of pathways for countryside walking
- Fishing on the Great Lake
Enjoy a real change of lifestyle by telephoning 01653 648576 or complete our enquiry form.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't see the answer to your question below:
1. How long is the park open each year? Ten months (44 weeks).
2. When is the park closed? From 3rd January until 1st March.
3. Can I visit my Holiday Home when the park is closed? Yes, but you cannot stay overnight.
4. How much is the Pitch Fee? The 2013 Pitch Fee will be £2,178 inclusive of V.A.T.
5. When do I pay the Pitch Fee? Before 1st March.
6. Is the Pitch Fee included in the purchase price? Yes, for the remainder of the season.
7. How much are local rates? In 2013 we expect each holiday home owner will pay £348.
8. What other costs apply?
- Insurance - according to reinstatement value.
- Gas - metered to each Holiday Home individually.
- Electricity - metered to each Holiday Home individually.
- The "New Owner'" entry charge of £1000 plus V.A.T is included in the initial purchase price when buying a Holiday Home from Coastline Leisure.
- When purchasing a "Privately Owned" Holiday Home from an existing owner, an entry charge of £1000 plus VAT is in addition to the cost of the caravan.
9. Is there adequate security, especially when the Park is closed? Yes, we have a Security Barrier.
10. What warranty is there on the Holiday Home? There is 12 months warranty from handover date on each new Holiday Home or three months warranty on some pre-owned Holiday Home.
11. Can I rent out my Holiday Home? No - our park is exclusive to our Holiday Home owners and their immediate family.
12. How much does it cost to fish on the lake? It's free of charge to Holiday Home owners.
13. Do I need a permanent address for post etc? Post can be sent to the Holiday Park, but you must have a permanent address elsewhere as the Holiday Home must be used for Holidays only.
14. Are dogs allowed on the park? Yes - but they must be kept on a lead or exercised in our designated dog walk area.
15. How many years can I keep my Holiday Home on the park? 15 years for a Holiday Home from year of manufacture. Following the expiry of the Licence period an extention may be permitted on a year by year basis, but this will be entirely at the Park owners discretion.
16. Can I sell my Holiday Home? Yes - you can sell your Holiday Home on the Park until it is 10 years old, thereafter our sales office will advise you on alternative methods of selling your Holiday Home.
17. Can I visit Castle Howard and use its facilities for free? Yes - there will be 4 passes provided free of charge to all Holiday Home Owners.
If we have not answered your question, then please call us on 01653 648576 or complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.