Castle Howard Annual Membership
A Great Value Pass
A Castle Howard Annual Pass is a great way to get the most out of your free time. Membership includes includes 12 months admission to the House & Grounds (when open to the public - including our Christmas opening) which provides lots of opportunity to enjoy our exhibitions and events, adventure playground and boat trips, shops and cafés all year. The full list of membership benefits follow:
- Free admission to the House - A wonderful opportunity to visit the House, at any time when open to the public, to view the collections and our exhibitions.
- Free admission to the Gardens & Adventure Playground - Castle Howard Gardens offer unrivalled peace and tranquillity whatever the season. Beautiful seasonal displays include daffodils, rhododendrons, magnolias and roses.
- Free admission to most daytime events - Our programme of events offers something for all the family and most are free to Annual Pass members.
- Free fun for children - Castle Howard is a safe and secure environment for children to let off steam. They can enjoy the adventure playground, make free boat trips on the Great Lake, and join school holiday adventure trails and craft workshops. They can also enjoy special children’s events at Easter and August Bank Holiday.
- Exclusive discount in shops and cafés - Save 10% on all purchases in the Courtyard Café, Fitzroy Room, Lakeside Café, Farm Shop, Garden Centre, Bookshop and Gift Shops. (Excludes gift vouchers and stamps, and discounted items in the Farm Shop.)
- Exclusive Member Events - Castle Howard hosts a number of special events exclusively for Annual Pass holders. We endeavour to change these each year, and, in the past have included lectures with our Curator, ‘behind the scenes’ tours and drinks receptions.
- Exclusive Castle Howard Newsletter - Keep up-to-date with Castle Howard’s latest news and events with our seasonal estate newsletters.
Annual Pass are priced as follows:single adult £40, dual adult £70, family from £80 (two adults & two children), single children £20, under 5yrs free. Although passes are usually named, we are happy to include a guest pass when you purchase a dual adult or family pass. Please note admission is only valid when the guest is accompanied by a named card holder.
If you wish to discuss buying an Annual Pass please call Visitor Services on 01653 648621 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm) or speak to our Ticket Office staff when you next visit (open daily, 10am to 4pm).
Download a copy of our Annual Pass leaflet below.