Enjoy the house and grounds in all seasons with a Castle Howard Annual Pass.
Download our Annual Pass leaflet
With almost 1,000 acres of gardens and parkland to explore, you can lose yourself for hours in the scents and blooms of summer or enjoy a tranquil lakeside stroll in the winter months when the gardens are peaceful.
The children will love weekends spent on the adventure playground, climbing and twirling, spinning and jumping or playing hide and seek behind the statues and exploring the woodland on our children's trail.
Castle Howard's Annual Pass offers exclusive benefits and unlimited access to the House & Grounds, including during our Christmas opening and flower festival.
Our Annual Pass makes the perfect gift or why not treat yourself
and take advantage of having one of Britain's finest historic houses
on your doorstep.
- Twelve months unlimited admission to the House and Grounds when
open to the public*, including events & exhibitions included in the
normal admission price.
- Welcome pack, including Ray Wood trail booklet.
- Exclusive discounts in our shops and cafés.
- Exclusive member events.
- Discount if buying a lodge at our Lakeside Holiday Park
- The Castle Howard newsletter.
A variety of membership options are available:
| Pass Type
| Single Adult
| Dual Adult
| Family (2+2)
| Child (4-16)
| Under 4s
To buy an Annual Pass call 01653 648621, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, or stop by our Ticket Office on your next visit, open daily from 10am - 4pm.
* Please note, Annual Pass holders are entitled to unlimited free access to the house and grounds during standard opening hours
Shops & Cafés